Friday, January 29, 2010

OOTD: Snowscape tank, take 2

It was raining like mad yesterday. I mean, cats and dogs. I just hate rain, and today is supposed to bring more. BUT. I don't care. I'm dressing unseasonably (ugh) spring-like. I mean, I think the sun will come out later today, so I'm really just encouraging it. Or thinking wishfully. Whatevs.

I love my Corey Lynn Calter Snowscape tank (via Anthro) and totally wanted to try it out with some more color. This F21 drapey sweater does just the trick. Nice!
 
  
  
 
Top: CLC Snowscape Tank (as dubbed by Anthro, but you can still get it here)
Sweater: F21 (this one is cute and kinda similar)
Belt: Express
Jeans: AE Super Skinnies
Bracelet: A.V. Max via Nordstrom forever ago.
Shoes: Linea Paolo Snakeskin T-Strap Sandals

(And, as per usual, I must now obsess over the HORRID lighting and poor photography skillz. And differing settings to try out lighting, none of which were good enough. So SORRY. eeesh.)

In other news, my sister in law will be in town this weekend, which is very exciting! This also means I have Monday off and get to play instead of work. I can't wait for my long weekend to begin soon... just have to get through this day... And I'll be posting more OOTDs soon! Yay for finding some time and having a serious addiction to blogging and my awesome followers. :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh this sweater is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! I thought it was still up on F21's site, but I guess it isnt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, my bloggie friend!

    ReplyDelete