Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Another eshakti offer!

Afternoon, all!

Remember that website I told ya'll about recently, called www.eshakti.com? OK, well they emailed me to let me know that if you use code 5IiKOr at checkout, you can get $20 off of a $30 purchase. (until the end of the month) Uhh... doing the math, that means you get 66% off! Nice! Yes, thanks, I'll take $30 worth of merch for $10. And remember to check out their necklaces, which I'm dyin' for. Like I said, I'll be featuring the jacket I ordered soon to let you know what I think of their custom services. Yippee!

Be back later with an OOTD, featuring the one-and-only Snowscape blouse. Sigh. :)

2 comments:

  1. Okay, *now* you're sucking me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And until the end of the month? Sa-weet. I can't wait to hear what you think of the jacket!

    ReplyDelete