Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pro-brogue

Came across these this morning while browsing and had to share...

Forever 21 gold metallic oxfords

I own some gold brogues from Anthropologie (going to have to do an OOTD with them soon because they are fabulous), and these pretties from F21 could be a good alternative (with a cheaper price tag!). Of course, the comfort levels may be different, as the Sam Edelman's I own are fantastically comfortable. But still a great lookalike!


I've found that lots of you are not a fan of the brogue thing, but I think they are so cute and a fun way to off-set a feminine outfit. And hey, at $24, it's worth a try, no? :)

8 comments:

  1. love those!!! i may need them in my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna need an OOTD... I have faith as of yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, so cute. I totally recommend the Sam Edelmans though, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, ok well I hope I can make a believer out of ya. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll have tog add me to the "not a fan" list, but I can't wait to see them on you! I just have a really hard time with any sort of shoe that is *that* flat and cuts me off at the ankle- it makes my already short legs look all the shorter. It's a personal issue, DAMN SHOES. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure brogues are my style but I'm very interested to see how you wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These shoes are hot, in an ostentatious sort of way....part of me says "get 'em and fun" and the other part says "are you crazy?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no I'm pro metallic brogues. I actually saw these a few days on the F21 website and lusted over them. Go for it =)

    ReplyDelete