Wednesday, January 20, 2010

When you have a bad day....

Ugh. It's just one of those days that nothing seems to work to make you smile-- know those days? Blah. I had a bout of rare insomnia last night, have a headache, spilled coffee, ate a kinda-gross soup for lunch (trying to save my pennies here), hate my outfit today (this mood is affecting my inspiration!) and to top it all off, it's RAINING. I hate rain, p.s.

The only kinda-sorta-good thing that happened was an email from Jenny Lau of Jimmy Choo to make me crack a little smile... just a little. She wanted to let me-- and you, I'm sure-- know about the new Jimmy Choo line called CHOO 24:7. Check out pics from the line here: CHOO 24:7. The line is super-classic and great for everyday wear. My best guess is they're trying to expand the brand past celebrity style and find their way into the working-woman's closet.

OK. So maybe insanely pretty shoes with a slightly lower price tag are something to smile about. Here are my pics from the line... (eeepp!) :

How pretty are these? With an LBD-- nothing short of fantastic.

Strappy perfection. And bronzed to boot!


....aaaaannnddd crazy cat lady strikes again, MEOW.


Just the perfect sexy-yet-somehow-demure nude pumps.

I'll take one of each, thaaaaanks. Could ya'll see yourself wearing a pair of these babies?

Also, don't forget about my BLOG SALE HERE. Everything is still available, and remember: prices are definitely negotiable. :)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE those Jimmy Choos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a bad day too, I am so exhausted! Love the shoes, they made me smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wowza...I'll take all four, thanks. I've also had a bad two days...it can only get better! Thanks for the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!! All of them are so DEVINE! My closet is calling for them!! Thank you for posting and I hope your day gets better!!

    ReplyDelete