Thursday, January 21, 2010

The F21 Bow Belt: answered!

So many of you have asked about the fit of my F21 bow belt, which was featured here today, and also here. (And you'll see a lot more of it, too!)

Here's the scoop: The S/M measures 31 inches long. The prong to closest hole is 26 inches, and the farthest away hole is about 30 inches (each 1 inch apart). Soooo the S/M fits a wide variety of sizes, and fits me perfectly around the 2nd hole. For reference, I'm about a size 27 inch waist. Overall review: I love this thing and it fits wonderfully. But would not work on my low waist/hip. This is definitely a waist-er.

So all of you wanting to buy it SHOULD. DO IT. BUY IT. :)

(I'm totally getting the red one, too. I just love it. And everyone needs a red belt, right?)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Lady! I think it sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for answering this question. I want that belt in all colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for answering all of our questions! I am torn on whether to get it in red or black!

    ReplyDelete