Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another random post.

I know I do these every once in a while, and I hope the lack of point doesn't bother you. Anyway.

1. Here is the F21 top I got during the after Christmas sales-- ladies, I highly recommend this. It's like an Ann Taylor or even J. Crew embellished tee for a helluvah lot less. Get it. Do it. :)

2. Tell me why I shouldn't buy these, please and thanks.

3. No. Words. Just. Love.
4. I am now a proud owner of an elliptical machine. Ehmm... wait. No. HUSBAND is the proud owner. I'll just look at it and eat a cinnamon roll and snicker at the increase in my stomach fat. You don't own me, fat cells... not yet!! (p.s. they will soon. Argh.)

5 comments:

  1. Pink shoes, Yes please!!!
    So girly and totally cute. DO IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you don't have an ounce of fat on your perfect little body! I do love me some elliptical though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress, the shoes and of course the elliptical. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first top is gorgeous and I need it. I wish I had seen it at the F21 I was at yesterday, totally would have saved on the shipping costs that way...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, great random items! =)

    ReplyDelete