Sunday, January 3, 2010

The winner is....

Using Random.org, each person was entered into my contest with an assigned number (comments were given numbers in order they were received; emails were given subsequent numbers), and the number generated was 27. That would be Nikki! Congrats, Nikki! I'll be emailing you soon to get your address so I can send you the pretty wallet/clutch and necklace. I really hope you enjoy them, and thank you MAJOR to everyone who participated! YAY!!!

:)

(umm... when will I win a giveaway? haha... I don't know if I've ever won anything in my life. Oh wait, ok, nevermind. I won a Starbucks giftcard from my apartment complex holiday party this Thanksgiving. OK. I feel better now, sorry.)

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo, this is exciting! First giveaway I've ever won! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Nikki! I am super jealous :)

    ReplyDelete