Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Valentine's Day covered!

I don't think I've ever wanted to buy every single item from an outfit I've seen styled on a website, but I am seriously thinking about getting this EXACT OUTFIT for Valentine's day this year..... SERIOUSLY GORGEOUS. And please don't yell at me that it's neutral because it's ivory. And I excluded ivory. Ha!


Ehm. Obvi the new arrivals banner for Ruche. LOVE.

In other news, I'm apologizing before hand if my posts start becoming a bit more sporadic:

1. It's getting colder again here in good ole' Tejas, so indoor OOTD pictures will be needed again. Which inevitably means I may not be taking as many, since I hate the way lighting turns out in my relatively dim apartment.

2. I have some good news for my professional development: I've gotten my first (of hopefully many) interviews for doctoral programs in psych!! Yay! But that means I'm going to be rather busy. Boo. So my usual 1-2 posts per day may turn into 1 per day, maybe even a day or two skipped during the week. Let's hope that doesn't happen, but I just like forewarning you so I don't go all MIA and my readers are all, "Whaaa?" and then people get mad and stop checking and I lose followers and then I FAIL AS A HUMAN BEING. Ok. I'm totally being dramatic, but you get it, right?

Moral of the story, stay put. In the immortal words of one of our U.S. state governors, I'LL BE BACK (to very frequent and obsessive fashion blogging in no time). Thanks.  :)

7 comments:

  1. i'm a dallas girl too, and i hate the colder weather that's on its way! love the oufits! so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your interviews, and I am sure you will do great and find the perfect program for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosa, thank you! I may even be coming to DC! We'll see, but I will let you know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. grrr... cold. Sucks. :) We are spoiled, though. Thanks for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the outfit is beautiful, would be great for V Day. good luck on your interview, i'm sure you'll nail it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am dreading the cold weather:( I think that outfit would be perfect for Valentine's. Do you have a place picked out for brunch or dinner?
    Good luck with your interviews!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure yet, probably somewhere Uptown-Dallas. That's where we normally go out. I just need somewhere to wear ruffles and bows. :) Thanks for the good luck, I'm going to neeeeeed it!! :)

    ReplyDelete