Saturday, January 16, 2010

OOTyD: Bow fevah!

Today's outfit of the (yester)Day is just a quick one, again. It was raining and I didn't want another indoor picture (I like outside ones so much better), so I snapped a few before the sprinkles became a downpour. Dallas, you'd think, would be pretty and sunny year round, but we've had way too much rain to even consider that anymore. I'm bitter. Whatever.

I went to happy hour with a friend last night, and it turned into happy hourS. Those are the best, aren't they!?  I think this outfit is one of those day-to-night possibilities, so it was fine for work and Chuy's Tex Mex restaurant. NOM NOM.




Dress: old turtleneck dress, Bebe (quite similar here!)
Sweater: F21 bow sequin sweater
Belt: old Limited bow belt
Tights: Nordstrom HUE
Shoes: Steve Madden Tristanos

I'm surprised at how much I'm enjoying this F21 sweater. It is just way too cute for words and surprisingly works with a lot of different items and make different looks. I'm pretty happy with it. And those shoes... OK I'll shut up-- I've sung their praises before, but I am simply IN LOVE with them. Look at those studs! That platform! And they fit perfectly. It's love. (I said I'd shut up, didn't I? Sorry. Ahem.)

9 comments:

  1. That sweater is darling. Happy HourS are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're completely right, it's the perfect outfit to go from day to night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I like the belt over the cardi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you entered my giveaway because I can't wait to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. heh... yes they are!! :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! So glad you made your way here. And I hope I win, hehe... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sweater is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete