Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fun Find: The 2 Bandits

I love finding new things on the internet, and so when I came across this (via DailyCandy), I had to share with my lovies. The 2 Bandits is a company that sells boot bands to spice up your plain-jane bootehs! What a great way to take last season's boots and make 'em exciting again! Or even this season's and just add a little extra oomph. You just slip em on over the boot, pull them up to the desired height and then adjust them so they stay put. Et voila, a fun accessory for your feet. Go check out the site, but for now, here are my picks:










How fah-reekin cute are those, right?!

6 comments:

  1. Oh those are cute! Thanks for sharing. I need some bra bandits. he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Coastal ChicsterJanuary 26, 2010 at 2:56 PM

    i stumbled across that website recently, too! what a great idea. :) i really like the second ones you posted - the ones that look sort of like flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I great idea! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, I LOVE these! I don't think I'll ever justify the price to myself, but I want them and they're AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete