Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just a quick OOTD!

I've been pretty busy these past two days, which makes for bad blogging but a fast week. Thought I'd post a quick OOTD because I am in love with this dress and would like to wear it like, every day. (oh and FINALLY Dallas isn't an arctic tundra, thank you lordie.)

Dress: BR rosette dress
Cardi: LINE ruffle cardigan (same brand here) (and long sleeve version here)
Belt: tried and true Rodarte for Target
Earrings: Epic Apparel stained glass leaf earrings (these are neato)
Leggings: Nordstrom HUE
Shoes: Sam Edelman metallic flats (updated version here)

I scored this Banana Republic rosette dress on sale for around $35, which I thought was a great deal. When I saw it on the rack, I thought the color was so pretty (gorgeous Merlot) but when I tried it on, it was even more heavenly. I can't wait to wear this baby for next fall, when I can do it real justice and wear it without a cardigan. The color may not be good for Spring/Summer, but knowing me, I'll find a way to sneak it into my wardrobe. Oh, and best thing? I spilled a little Cab Sauv on it last Saturday and you'd never know. Bitchin.

12 comments:

  1. Wow-what a score!
    I love it and the color does you justice!
    And no visible wine stains?
    Bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome score! I also have that dress, and you're now reminding me that I need to wear it more. It is heavenly, huh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! if it wasn't enough that it was pretty, it hides my mistakes! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes yes, it's just so pretty. Better in person, even!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color of that dress is fabulous! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the entire look. the banana republic dress is indeed fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous dress! love how you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a dress and that color looks so pretty on you! I have a similar cardigan from F21 and it looks great belted over a dress...hmmmm...you've given me a couple ideas! Thank you!
    And that belt, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really love how the longer length of the sweater goes with the rest of the outfit :) and I so so so love that belt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that you're quirky and elegant all at the same time!! The dress is gorgeous, and those ruffles just ruffle me silly!!

    ReplyDelete