Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just a quick OOTD!

I've been pretty busy these past two days, which makes for bad blogging but a fast week. Thought I'd post a quick OOTD because I am in love with this dress and would like to wear it like, every day. (oh and FINALLY Dallas isn't an arctic tundra, thank you lordie.)

Dress: BR rosette dress
Cardi: LINE ruffle cardigan (same brand here) (and long sleeve version here)
Belt: tried and true Rodarte for Target
Earrings: Epic Apparel stained glass leaf earrings (these are neato)
Leggings: Nordstrom HUE
Shoes: Sam Edelman metallic flats (updated version here)

I scored this Banana Republic rosette dress on sale for around $35, which I thought was a great deal. When I saw it on the rack, I thought the color was so pretty (gorgeous Merlot) but when I tried it on, it was even more heavenly. I can't wait to wear this baby for next fall, when I can do it real justice and wear it without a cardigan. The color may not be good for Spring/Summer, but knowing me, I'll find a way to sneak it into my wardrobe. Oh, and best thing? I spilled a little Cab Sauv on it last Saturday and you'd never know. Bitchin.

13 comments:

  1. Wow-what a score!
    I love it and the color does you justice!
    And no visible wine stains?
    Bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome score! I also have that dress, and you're now reminding me that I need to wear it more. It is heavenly, huh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! if it wasn't enough that it was pretty, it hides my mistakes! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes yes, it's just so pretty. Better in person, even!

    ReplyDelete
  5. J @ The Look 4 LessJanuary 14, 2010 at 6:37 AM

    The color of that dress is fabulous! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the entire look. the banana republic dress is indeed fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous dress! love how you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a dress and that color looks so pretty on you! I have a similar cardigan from F21 and it looks great belted over a dress...hmmmm...you've given me a couple ideas! Thank you!
    And that belt, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really love how the longer length of the sweater goes with the rest of the outfit :) and I so so so love that belt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that you're quirky and elegant all at the same time!! The dress is gorgeous, and those ruffles just ruffle me silly!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. www.pelikanfountainpenshop.comAugust 22, 2010 at 12:13 PM

    awesome post

    ReplyDelete