Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Some updates

Good morning, my lovies. Hope Wednesday is treating you well so far.

A few notes about eshakti: The code I listed was confirmed by their Marketing director as 5 i i k o r (I put the spaces to make it more readable, but the spaces are not needed for the code). If this is not working, I suggest you calling Customer Service to see if they can help you out. I apologize to those of you who were having difficulty using this!! :(

Also, reader Katie (thanks, Katie!) let me know that she received her non-customed order of the Wavelet blouse look-a-like. She said that while the quality was fantastic, she ordered her normal size, and the shirt was very long (like, tunic long). I hope those of you who may have ordered their standard sizing didn't run into this problem, but my thought is that if you can, do the custom tailoring option. I can only speak to my experience (which was great!) and hope that you're as satisfied as I am. :)

Back to a normal post later-- I spotted some pretties on shopbop that I must write an ode to. Stay tuned. Also, I'm wearing one of my favorite dresses today and might just have to show you. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment