Saturday, December 12, 2009

Whooops...

I was so good about posting this week! Almost too good... and then I go 2 days without anything. And the guilt sets in. So now, after a night of partying it up with my ex-coworkers (surprisingly fun!), and a ginger ale/whiskey, I'm going to post a random OOTD. Taken some time last week. When I was feeling exciting and fun and creative. Right now, I'm wearing this:

And yes. I look that good. (jealous?!)

Except my nap blanket (cuddle size), has torn edges and may look more... mauve?... than light pink. No matter.

Here's a better look on me....



Dress: Rachel Pally

Sweater: you've seen this before... (J. Crew colorblock cardi)

Shoes: Steve Madden grey studded suede booties

Belt: Steve Madden

2 comments:

  1. I love the Nap blankets from Brookstone! I have 3 or 4 of them and Einstein even has one to sleep on. So cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that's hilarious! I literally use it all the time... except for when I'm at work. :)

    ReplyDelete