Thursday, December 3, 2009

Newsboy style

This is totally a side-note and has nothing to do with my post today, but I'm wondering: do any of you get occular migraines? You know, those annoying things that aren't actually a headache but are related to some weird occipital lobe malfunction and cause bad, blurry vision for like, 20 minutes?! Ugh. So annoying. I've heard they're harmless, but they really impair my functioning! Sorry, boss. I have to go home. Yes, I'm ill. I have a line in my vision... and... yeah, ok, so it's a poor excuse. Sue me for trying!

Anyway, enough about my stupid occipital lobe. I used to think I looked horrendous in hats and stayed away for most of my life. But I found this one last winter and I love it. Today, I feel a little casual, a little cheeky, and mostly a bit "Newsboy" with my outfit. Here's to having fun with fashion! (and the hope for a better way to take pictures soon...)
Turtleneck: Free People lace knit turtleneck
Sweater: Sparrow (Anthro) "Summer-weight" cardigan (now sold as the Cooling Cardigan)
Necklace: The Limited?
Jeans: Rich and Skinny cranberry-colored jeans ("Sleek" style)
Hat: Rubbish (Nordstrom BP) navy cap
Shoes: Nicole (DSW) buckle flats
Wish you could see the jeans better... the color is just gorgeous. I love Rich and Skinny denim... they fit me well, seeing as though most jeans expect women to have curves or something (I DON'T). Sigh. Santa, bring me a tripod. Oh, and one of those digital remotes... wait, there are no digital remotes for my camera? Going to have to settle for what we've got. :)

1 comment:

  1. Justine, you look adorable today and that hat is awesome on you! I love hats! This is one of my favorite looks on you - I want your turtleneck!

    ReplyDelete