Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pigs must be flying...

...because I woke up to snow. In Dallas. This morning.

My first thought? Oh, how beautiful! So pretty... like the days I spent in the north/midwest. Then I hit the road to work.


Oh yeah. Right. I hate this. Nevermind...

It wouldn't be so bad if Dallasite's didn't drive .5 MPH on the roads because GOD FORBID there are flurries. Seriously people. I already have enough road rage, must you enrage it more?

This was about all my iPhone would capture:

Can you see it? No? Yeah whatever.

Despite the 20-someodd degree wind chill, I opted for a skirt. I've gotten a lot more use out of my J Crew Colorblock cardi than I ever imagined I would, but I'm quite pleased about it. Here's an OOTD:

Cardigan: J Crew colorblock cardi (sold out, sad)
Top: BCBG pink cashmere tee
Skirt: F21 tulle ribbon skirt (here, but reminded me of a cheaper version of this!)
Socks: Sock Dreams knee-high "leg warmers" (love)
Shoes: BCBGirls High Heeled Oxfords

...and please note the flakes of snow on my knee-highs (but do NOT note the whiteness of my leg). Thanks.

5 comments:

  1. LMAO...
    Too funny....and I love your outfit....
    And I'm totally hearing you on the road rage thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, as a fellow white-leg haver, I salute you.

    I love that F21 skirt, too- I've been staring at it online for awhile, and I think I need it need it need it. Yup.

    Don't get me started on snow. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute F21 skirt! Can you tell me if it is see thru?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Nope, not see through. There is an underlining, under the tulle. To get it as long as I did, I sized up and wore it on my hips. Just FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Power to the whiteys! I totally suggest you get it. I'm having fun figuring out how to make it casual, since it is naturally rather dressy.

    ReplyDelete