Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shopping for you, not for me!

So yesterday I was contacted by http://www.selfishstyle.com/, an online boutique that features affordable, cute clothing. Think Forever 21, but a little edgier and sleeker (which is right up my alley!). The lovely Tiana, owner of the boutique, wanted me to offer a little somethin-somethin to my fabooo readers. So, she's giving all Fetching Fashions readers 15% off all merch with code fetchingfashions. How cool is that?! Well, I mean cool for you... because I can't even take advantage of it. (duped again, Lent.)

You can also find a side bar icon and link to the Selfish Style site down there to the right... with the other pretty shopping icons. :)

Here are my picks-- I even already own the first skirt below! (seen here and here)


Totally reminds me of a recent Alice + Olivia dress!

Sexay maxi!

Love the safari-style of this.

So pretty!

Remember, use code fetchingfashions for 15% off!! Happy shopping, lovies!

5 comments:

  1. What a great site. I'm going to show my girlfriend the site. She loves shopping online and loves dresses like this to go out with me. She is such a tease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha!! :) Well I hope she likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the clothes but everything I looked to by was either dry clean or hand wash. I prefer wash and wear! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aimee. Glad you liked the selections, but washing instructions are merely manufacture suggestions. You may find some items don't need to be dry cleaned or hand-washed. It just depends on your preference and experiences with the similar garments in your closet. Hope this helps and happy shopping. If you have any other questions/suggestions you can contact me through the site at www.selfishstyle.com or write me directly at info@selfishstyle.com. Tiana

    ReplyDelete