Monday, March 22, 2010

Designer love: Parker

I just had to dedicate a post on Parker's designs because Shopbop just added a whole bunch of new arrivals today that had me drooling (well, among others, including Sachin + Babi, good god check them out).

What I love most about Parker is the combo of laid-back cool and flirty fabrics/colors... their styles are always chic but trendy enough to catch my eye. Plus you can usually score an item between $100 and $200, which is not too hard on the wallet. This season's colors and prints are very retro-throwback... very 1970's. And after seeing The Runaways this weekend (I recommend, if not just for the fashion!) I am so craving more 70's in my life. Hey, Shopbop? Please don't run out of these because I am totally grabbing one or more of these designs in 2 weeks, ok? :)





Ohhhh and ok, why not: MORE EYE CANDY. Drool.

2 comments:

  1. I have had that long sleeve jumper on my wish list for daaayyys. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuute outfits! But these models are scaring me. (:

    ReplyDelete