Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Budget Buster vs. Stylish Substitute

These L.A.M.B. buckle sandals have been on my radar and wishlist for about a month now, and I just haven't pulled the trigger. They are so cute and would definitely satisfy my desire for a nude pair of sandals for the spring/summer.


Buuut, these Charlotte Russe knock-offs are super adorable and could fill my desire (and not empty my wallet)--

What a dupe, huh?! There are some diffs-- the CR version seems to be more of a caged bootie than a pump. I obviously still like the L.A.M.B. pair better, but for almost $300 less, I could settle, especially since they may be a little too trendy to spend that much. What do you think: the real thing, or the substitute??

2 comments:

  1. Nice dupe, girlie! I love the LAMB shoe, however, that's pretty pricey for a super trendy sandal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely the CR ones!! because of the price....and the style is almost identical!!

    ReplyDelete