Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Deep Thoughts By Justine.

(First, thanks for the interest in the blog sale! There are still a few things for sale... so get 'em while ya can!)

It's Tuesday. And I'm borrrrrrred.

Things the Interwebs got right today:
ModCloth Top, $44.99. The back of it is divine, too.
F21 Twist clock bustier, $22.80. I know it's kitschy, but I like it.
ModCloth's Tub stopper, $17.99. Freekin' adorable.

Lulus, $30. I've gone a little ruffled-shorts mad.

ModCloth Maxi dress, $102.99. This is so my style.

Things the Interwebs should be ashamed of:
Forever 21, $29. I like my dropped crotches, but, ummm... really?

ModCloth bathing suit, $169.99. The horse? and the price? Whaaa?

Shopbop's Kettle Black dress, $143. There is a western-theme here, peeps.

Urban Original romper, $19.90... yep, western-theme.

And the best for last: Hammacher Schlemmer's Pet High Chair. I laughed for 20 mins
straight when I found this on Twitter yesterday, courtesey Modcloth's feed. This just baffles my mind.

Happy Tuesdaying!

11 comments:

  1. I love that first top - so pretty!
    That bathing suit made me spit my iced tea out - OMG!!! Who would wear that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pet High Chair made me laugh so hard, I almost choked as I was eating a cookie. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok....

    1. Love the tub stopper!
    2. Is Chloe the model for the ruffle shorts? I think they stole that image from one of her many ruffly shorty short posts... (however the model is wearing flats, so maybe it isn't Chloe) ;)
    3. The bathing suit. (that's all i need to type)
    4. The romper?? It's like Destiny's Child yard sale item from 1997, no?
    5. Again, are you stalking Chloe? Is that Petunia in the high chair??

    ... great post Justine, one of your finest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. I know, right?! (as a response to everything you said haha). And Chloe and I have already established this a long time ago-- we're internet/shopping soulmates. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, no kidding! so weird... I have so many inappropriate and not-nice things to say about it, so I'll just shuddup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha... omg, I'm not kidding when I said I laughed for 20 mins. My husband loved it, too. Hi-larious. That dog's face is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha! thanks for posting that last picture, that pet high chair is a hoot, I can't stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHEMGEEEEEEEE! That pet high chair. WOW.

    And I want that tub stopper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. J @ The Look 4 LessMarch 30, 2010 at 3:54 PM

    Wow, that pet highchair is pretty hilarious. Thanks for making me laugh this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha, that pet high chair is ridiculous!! i HOPE it's actually a joke, or are their pets really eating off the table??!! ewwwwwwww

    (i love my dog and all but doggie germs on the table??!!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving that maxi dress!!

    ReplyDelete