Monday, March 22, 2010

OOTD: hats and belts vests, oh my!

Just a quick outfit from a few days ago... you may recognize this photo set if you click on my Pages above, located in the "Fetching Fashions Wears" page. Thought I'd just publish them all anyway. At first, I didn't like the hat/skinny belt styling, so I changed it up to no-hat, wide belt. Now looking again, I kinda like the first try... what a difference a day makes! :)

 Hat-love!
Top: BCBG blouse
Vest: Anthropologie, ca. 2006?
Jeans: Rich and Skinny Sleek jeans
Shoes: Circa Joan and David kitten heels
Belt: Steve Madden (Belt first pic: Express)
Hat: Nordstrom

...and ohmigod, those roots. I need to do something about those, stat.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good Justine! Good you busting out older pieces while you are on your ban, making the old new again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Although I think maybe what is throwing you off is the length of the top + the vest + the belt. Maybe try a shorter top under, I bet it'd look amazing!

    Isn't it funny how snapping a pic helps? There's been so many times I thought I looked just fine, but then when I look at the pictures it's like oh no, oh no, oh noooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, yep I think you're totally right about the top length! And yeah
    this is another reason I love blogging!

    ReplyDelete