Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Dress Sale!

Hey lovies! I decided to do a quick and impromptu blog sale featuring 4 dresses I'm planning on selling. I realized how many freekin' dresses I own and I need to pare down a bit, so I'm first offering these to you. They will be put on eBay later this week but I wanted to give you first dibs/heads up. You can just email me or comment with your email address if you're interested (justinelise84@gmail.com)! We can figure out payment from there... also, all prices are negotiable!! Here we go:

1: BCBG Max Azria black and white dress:
- Features cute button embellishments and accordian pleated crumb-catcher.
-In perfect condition-- only worn once or twice.
-Belt is attached and ties at the waist to give definition.
-Purchased at BCBG boutique 2 years ago for an anniversary dinner where I saw Eva Longoria (heh!!). Has mostly just sat in my closet since.
-Size 0, fits TTS (and may even accommodate a bigger chest because of the pleating at the top).
-Asking $30 (shipping to US included)

2. Forever 21 "Karta-inspired" teal babydoll dress: SOLD.
-Cute Karta-inspired embellishments at the bust.
-Worn gently but in good condition.
-Tag fell off and you can see the tear in the inside-fabric; however, this does not affect the integrity of the dress at all.
- bought at F21 a few years ago.
-Size XS/S, fits TTS
-Asking $15 (shipping to US included)


3. Voom by Joy Han Zodiac dress: SOLD.
- Cute and fun print.
-The chest area is searsuckered for best fit. Has halter ties that tie at the neck.
-The button embellishments at the top are so pretty!
-Bought in an upscale Dallas boutique 2 years ago; very lightly worn.
-Size Small, fits TTS
-Asking $30 (shipping to US included).

4. BCBG Max Azria sundress:
-Bought at Nordstrom 4 years ago and has seriously been sitting in my closet for most of that because it doesn't fit me and I pray daily that it did. :( I think it needs a new home.
- Says size 2, but fits like a small 0 because of the chest/rib cage area... it's pretty small. It would be perfect on a more petite girl!
- Had an orange sash that was connected by little strings that were cut off, but not noticeable and would be so cute with a thin metallic belt instead.
-Asking $20 (shipping to US included).


Stay tuned, I may add some more on my eBay when I add these. Enjoy!!

7 comments:

  1. I like the Forever 21 "Karta-inspired" teal babydoll dress! That is if no one's claimed it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's yours if you want it!! Email me @ justinelise84@gmail.com if you're really interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Voom dress is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I really wanna keep it but I'll be good ... Sad, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I love the BCBG dresses! But sadly I cannot fit into a 0 or 2. I would've snatched those babies up =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sad! I love them too.. I hate seeing these go, haha. I'm tormenting myself, methinks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm interested! Emailing you now! I promise to take care of it and love it if you haven't sold it yet :)

    ReplyDelete