1: BCBG Max Azria black and white dress:
- Features cute button embellishments and accordian pleated crumb-catcher.
-In perfect condition-- only worn once or twice.
-Belt is attached and ties at the waist to give definition.
-Purchased at BCBG boutique 2 years ago for an anniversary dinner where I saw Eva Longoria (heh!!). Has mostly just sat in my closet since.
-Size 0, fits TTS (and may even accommodate a bigger chest because of the pleating at the top).
-Asking $30 (shipping to US included)
-Cute Karta-inspired embellishments at the bust.
-Worn gently but in good condition.
-Tag fell off and you can see the tear in the inside-fabric; however, this does not affect the integrity of the dress at all.
- bought at F21 a few years ago.
-Size XS/S, fits TTS
-Asking $15 (shipping to US included)
3. Voom by Joy Han Zodiac dress: SOLD.
- Cute and fun print.
-The chest area is searsuckered for best fit. Has halter ties that tie at the neck.
-The button embellishments at the top are so pretty!
-Bought in an upscale Dallas boutique 2 years ago; very lightly worn.
-Size Small, fits TTS
-Asking $30 (shipping to US included).
4. BCBG Max Azria sundress:
-Bought at Nordstrom 4 years ago and has seriously been sitting in my closet for most of that because it doesn't fit me and I pray daily that it did. :( I think it needs a new home.
- Says size 2, but fits like a small 0 because of the chest/rib cage area... it's pretty small. It would be perfect on a more petite girl!
- Had an orange sash that was connected by little strings that were cut off, but not noticeable and would be so cute with a thin metallic belt instead.
-Asking $20 (shipping to US included).
Stay tuned, I may add some more on my eBay when I add these. Enjoy!!