Sunday, March 7, 2010

OOTD: Yeehaw.

I really wasn't going for Cowboy-chic when I put these items together, but ugh, I think I (unfortunately) achieved it.

 
  
  
  
It's the addition of the boots, I'm sure of it. But it was raining today and pumps felt a little too inappropriate for the weather. Mehhh... don't you hate those days when you walk out of the house and think, "My outfit sucks?" I really don't think this weather is helping any, either. Take the good with the bad, I suppose. Full disclosure over here at Fetching Fashions! :-P

9 comments:

  1. Justine, I actually think the outfit is cute... and I'll be honest and say I'm not really a big fan of the stonewashed jean jacket, but for some reason it works with the look you have going on. (Balances the girliness of the skirt)

    I also looove the necklace. Can you share the outfit deets?

    and PS - you're a Texas gal... werk the cowgirl look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that necklace is stunning. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love love that skirt! How tall are you? I tried it on at forever 21 and it was WAY short on me, sadly :( great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! Country chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 5'6 but I buy their stuff 1 or 2 sizes bigger so I can wear them
    lower on my waist and longer. I do wonder, tho, if this was a
    defectively long skirt lol...

    ReplyDelete
  6. First off...you do live in Texas, so....
    And second...cowboy chic or not, you're still one hot mama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I've been blog "following" for awhile but never commented. I live in Dallas too so I feel your pain about the rain. All I wanted today was sunshine!! Cute outfit---I dig it because I love "cowboy chic".

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the compliment! the jacket and skirt are both F21; the tank is a simple ribbed tank from Old Navy and the necklace is Charlotte Russe. The boots are nine west from a long time ago and I'm considering calling them vintage. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for following and commenting! I love hearing from everyone, especially Dallasites! yay!

    ReplyDelete