Friday, November 27, 2009

Twelve By Twelve prettiness

So I recently mentioned I bought the prettiest sweater from Twelve By Twelve (F21) but that it's not yet online. (12/2/09: It's here! And in the pink... I might have to get that one, too heh) I'm seriously in love with it and just had to share it with ya'll. I hope you can find this, because it looks like it should have costed me about $70 more than it did... a sweet price at nearly $30.

The buttons are actually a nice quality. I've said it before and I'll say it again-- F21 is no longer the store that only has things you can wear once. Sure, those are still sold, but I get some major compliments on things that cost me half the price of the usual-suspect retail stores.

However. That being said...

I'm saving my pennies. Yes ma'am.

No comments:

Post a Comment