Saturday, November 7, 2009

Its heeeerreeee!

I apologize ahead of time if this post contains numerous typos or generally makes no sense, as I just spent the last 3 hours racking my brain over a long and arduous test. (p.s. I just pressed the BACKSPACE button about 500000 times just for that one sentence. Ugh.) But it's done! One less thing on the checklist of get-me-back-to-school-NOW.

But. I got my BB Mia tote yesterday in the mail... Here are pics and an OOTD!



OK first thing's first. The purse! It is very sophisticated-- there is a vintage-tote feel to it in person, and it's just what I hoped for. The grey is gorgeous and the pattern is pretty and fun. I'm lovin' it!

Next, deets on the outfit: Forever 21 paisely ruffle tank, AE super skinny jeans, Juicy Couture tiered-sleeve jacket, Etsy necklace (thejewelrybar) and MICHAEL Michael Kors dual-metallic pumps. Here is an up-close of the Juicy jacket... I love love LOVE this thing. Its made of a soft wool and has a cute little tie belt that creates a great waist-line. I tied it around the back today because I wanted to showcase the tank, but it does look nice belted. And the brass/gold buttons are very rich looking. Sigh. Fab-oo.



Going for good Texas barbeque tonight with some friends... I'm pumped! However, I will not be wearing this dry clean only jacket for barbeque. Smart idea, no? :)

5 comments:

  1. It's never good for a lovely jacket to smell like BBQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is really pretty; how's the size? I'm always afraid of buying stuff online bc I'm worried that the bag would overpower me since I'm a petite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serena @ Style on a StringNovember 9, 2009 at 10:19 AM

    The bag looks great, and I like the mix of the grey flower on the grey bag itself..

    Makes it pop without being too over the top.

    P.S. I just started, so I'd love it if you'd come by and look at my blog :)

    http://www.StyleString.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The size, as you can see in the picture, is moderate to large. I love big bags, and even though I'm petite too, I don't let it stop me. :)

    ReplyDelete