Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Need advice... stat!

OK lovies... now it's time for you to chime in on what you think (please?). I bought the black Chelsea Crew Nanette-Lepore-look-a-likes from Piperlime and got them yesterday. They are super cute in person! However, the sizing is all off. I knew from other reviews of this brand that the size is funky, so I immediately ordered a 39 instead of a 38, especially since I have a 8 1/4 foot (argh). And... well... they're a hair too small. I blame it on my monkey-long toes and a rounded toe-bed, but that's neither here nor there.

Also... they are not the best quality ever. Obvi. That's what happens when you get $65 shoes I guess, but still. The inside of the rosebud almost looks like it's coming off. It is attached somewhat securely, and I don't run marathons in heels, lets be honest. But I just feel torn between knowing these are not a perfect shoe for me and being in love wiht the style and look. What ever should I do?! Suffer and smile, or wait for "The One" to come around (which, honestly, I'm way too impaitient for. In shoes, at least)?

HELP MEEEEEEEEE....




(an image of the poorly made rosebud)

6 comments:

  1. Send them back. You don't love them enough to spend $65, put that money towards a pair of shoes you'll really love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I agree with lawgirl. While I've been die-die-dying over the Nanette Lepore ones, and I think these ones are cute for what they are, if you're not going to wear them 'cuz you feel "meh" about them, send them back.

    I have way too many pairs of shoes that I feel "meh" about and should have NEVER kept. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make a good point. But did you see them?! DID YOU SEE THEM!? argh. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Words of wisdom... you're probably right. I feel like I'm breaking up with a boyfriend, which is a little sick... haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. doll, just return them. they are GORGEOUS but not worth the pain and suffering. lol... they will come along again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look GORG! But, you might as well return them if every time you put them on they make you worry the damn bow is going to fall off.

    ReplyDelete