Thursday, November 12, 2009

Beloved acquisition....

I have to credit The Look For Less for this recent buy... I'm so excited to see this in person (and decide whether European sizing is something I can do!)...


Chelsea Crew Bamboo shoe, $65 on Piperlime



I'm sure some of you recognize this rip off, errr... flattering imitation, as a take on Nanette Lepore's beautiful red flowered shoe. The price differential made the decision quite easy for me as to which to choose. I choose the one that doesn't land me in divorce court. :)


Sadly, these shoes came with a price (besides the $65)-- I returned the following because of a poor fit:

ModCloth's Soothing Song Heels, $34


Let's hope the Chelsea Crew's don't meet a similar fate. I'll let'cha know. (I hate my 8 1/4 shoe size!!!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had to return the MCs, they were really cute. But if it's any consolation, I have a 5 or 5 1/2 shoe size and have the hardest time finding anything that fits right and looks cute. The cutest shoes seem to be 6 1/2 or 7, so unfair!!

    ReplyDelete