Monday, November 16, 2009

Pop of Peacock

So the last installment of recent ModCloth purchase is featured below. :) I think, overall, I'm generally happy with my first experience with ModCloth. The shoes didn't work, but buying shoes online is always risky... more on that topic tomorrow. At any rate, I think the things I bought were pretty dern close to the pictures and descriptions online. That's about all I ask for from a website. And I'm totally loving this blazer... the color is fantastic.


Top: BCBG silk gold top
Necklace: Charlotte Russe "Fiona Paxton knock-off"
Jeans: Hudson bootcut

And, a good purchase is not complete without adorable details (read: BOWS!)

The pockets are bows! I couldn't get a good back shot, but on the website you'll notice the amazing bow detail at the middle-back! Loveeeeeeeee.

I love the peplum-style; I have a very boyish figure and anything that gives me a little figure or curve is a plus. This jacket flatters for sure. At a mere $44.99, it's worth every penny, and I plan on getting a lot of use out of her. The color, a pretty peacock teal, is bright yet neutral enough to pair with another fun color... you know, for extra drama. Yay drama!

2 comments:

  1. I love the color of the jacket and it looks amazing paired with the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! Adorable blazer, I love it! *makes grabby hands*

    ReplyDelete