Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday Madness

Ever since becoming a fashion-blogger, I've discovered the joys of online shopping. Although you'll still catch me at my local mall, if I can get free shipping, you can bet I'll be shopping online. Everything is right at your fingertips! So this cyber monday, I was thrilled to see the sales-- so much better than Black Friday! Yippee!

But. I did control myself sigificantly. I might still make a purchase or two for mom, but for me, I was super-good. Here is my one and only self-indulgent Cyber Monday purchase (which I am pumped about... Oh gahhhh aren't I hilarious?!)

Madden Girl Salza Pump
After the 25% off and a $10 rewards certificate, I scored these for around $20 (but dernit, I couldn't get free shipping!). Seeing as though I've had HORRIBLE luck buying shoes online, I'm surprised I caved, but the reviews were positive and DSW is conveniently located a few miles away in case of return. Plus, I've been eyeing them for months and they are so my style-- animal print AND purple AAAAND flower? Uh huh!
What did you score on this glorious holiday? :)

5 comments:

  1. I bought these too! I hope we love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeep! Me too! You'll have to let me know what you think...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister loves those shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, definitely review them when you get them! *grabby hands*

    ReplyDelete