Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday discovery!

Hey lovies! Quick Sunday night post tonight. I get what FH and I call the "Sundays," which is a gross depression that sets in after watching "True Blood." (omigod isn't Eric so hot? I think Sookie should seriously just get rid of wet-blanket Bill... anyone else agree? Just me??) So to combat said-Sundays, here are some great finds from a website I found whilst reading the 15th ann'y InStyle (www.fumblinfoe.net)
Ruffle Skirt, $98
Ohhh so cute! I know, I know... ruffles are everywhere, but still. Im a sucka.

Two-tone Bandage Dress, $136
Suuuuper cute Herve Leger style bandage dress. I've seen many replicas, but this one looks very nice. The length isn't too short, and I like the colors together. I approve. :)

Scallop Silk Top, $86
Ahem. Madison Marcus scallop blouse, anyone?! Yeah, total rip off, but at the price, I'd take it! A few different colors, also... me likey.

Maybe Sundays aren't so bad after all?

2 comments:

  1. WHOA. WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA.

    WHAT IS THIS PLACE AND HOW COME I'VE NEVER HEARD OF IT?!?!?!

    Is it okay if I link this website (and you, of course lovely lady) on mah blog? I'm doing it anyway, if you so object um...too bad. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Chloe, I guess you leave me no option, huh? hehe...

    ReplyDelete