Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Gahhhh, another need

Just to be clear-- I have a lot of free time at my job, which allows me to sit here and switch between work (bleh) and shoppppingggg. I came across this, and I believe I must, must, must have it:
OH BOY. I have been looking for something like this forever, in exactly these colors, exactly this style. And I randomly stumble upon it this morning... Sick. The best thing? It is an Iisli dress featured at a consignment shop called thestashconsignment.com It probably retailed for close to $400 when it was new, but since it's been worn probably 1-2 times by a rich, beautiful New York socialite, it's retailing for $110. Which, honestly, is a bit much for me right now. Maybe I can negotiate? I think $85 is my limit. Even though this dress screams at me, "You neeeeeed me. I'm beautimous." I sort of think it's worth $110, but a little bartering never hurt anyone (especially my purse). We'll see what happens. Maybe in a week or so (UPS is so slow sometimes...), I can post a picture of me sporting this beauty! Fingers crossed, lovies.

No comments:

Post a Comment