Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First post ever!

Hello, my millions of readers (ha...)

To be quite honest, I've been toying around with the idea of this for quite some time. Years, actually. After I got over that "I-just-want-to-journal-about-how-angsty-my-life-is-memememe" teenage phase, I wasn't quite sure what I'd write. Once I figured I could write about the love of my life (no not Mr. Right Now), I was too scared. There are so many talented fashionista bloggers out there, and I wasn't quite sure who would follow me. Or even that I wanted followers (lot of responsibility!). But I've bitten the bullet and tried it out. Especially because I've found myself wishing on a daily basis that I had someone, anyone, the internet, to talk to about those millions of finds, obsessions, seasonal lusts, and just plain opinions in the world of design. Poor fiance doesn't quite care (although its sweet when he tries,) and neither do many of my friends. Who the heck knows-- you might not care, either! But here I am, world, trying this out for a while and seeing where it goes. Hope you like me... but hey, if you don't, I still do. :)

1 comment:

  1. I like you- and will shank anyone who doesn't in a darkened alley with my shiv- while wearing my favorite Givenchy heels!

    ReplyDelete