Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dainty Little Things

(OK, so I know I've posted like 10,000 times since creating this thing YESTERDAY, but I can't help myself. I have a lot to get out. :))


I like these. And I like them $78 worth. I just found them on this site, and I don't know why I've never known about this. I think I'm realizing that little thing called the world wide web is bigger than I thought, with more shopping joys than I realized. They look like Jefferey Campbell (the logo?), and they look decently comfortable. This is the kind of flat that makes me realize I'm not as stylish as I want to be, because I have nothing like this. Well, I do have a pair of fun black lace-up J.C. heels that are similarly victorian-esque, but my tight budget doesn't allow for spur of the moment whim purchases. Only sometimes. This is making me want to whip out that debit card o'mine and tell the fiance, "I couldn't help it! They asked me to buy them!". So dainty and delicate! But sturdy enough for denim, and how pretty with a little summer frock (that, yes, I can still wear for another 3 months). Sigh. To buy or not to buy? That is the question.....

No comments:

Post a Comment