Friday, September 25, 2009

Wowie...

OK lovies, I almost hesitate to post this, because I don't want it to sell out (heh), but I had to share it with you. Sephora is selling this MASSIVE makeup kit, which retails at a $400 value, for $48!!!! Insane. For any of you who have never worn Sephora's stuff, I think it is great quality at a great price. I've never actually tried their blushes, but I'm addicted to the eyeshadows. I mean, the 90 eyeshadows are worth it just right there, since they're about $8 a piece for one (though, keep in mind, these shadows and shades are probably much less volume in terms of product... but still.).

Really, I'm not much of a makeup girl. I don't swoon over the newest shades of lipstick; I don't crave the best-on-the-market foundations; I don't spend hours debating the usefulness of lash separating versus lash boosting mascaras. In fact, I wear the same exact stuff every day. But a kit like this is perfect for me. It's a one stop shop for beauty! Maybe now I can actually do something different with my makeup routine. :)

** side note: you must be a Sephora Fashion Insider to receive this price. But I'm pretty sure that is a quick and easy fix for anyone interested and not an Insider...

1 comment:

  1. Make-up girl or not, I say buy it! That's too good a deal to pass up. I'm not much of a make-up girl myself - mascara, eyeliner, lipgloss - but even I want this! :)

    And yes, I totally think that jeggings will someday become our 80s fashion faux pas! :)

    ReplyDelete