Tuesday, September 22, 2009

OK I break down....

For anyone who might be interested, since they are pretty much public property now.... :)

My bridal portraits were featured on Collages.net as the portrait "Website of the Week." A total compliment to me and my fabulous wedding photographers! If you'd like to take a peek-sey, here is the website. The portraits will be available for public view. Enjoy!

Also, The Look For Less just posted a great tip: Polyvore and Piperlime have joined up for a great contest where you can be the stylist. I've already styled three outfits... Here's a sample of one of my faves:



(p.s.: FYI, I'm not affiliated with the contests I post about-- except for being a Trendsetter for Shop It To Me. I post this stuff because I want to share the fun with you!)

2 comments:

  1. Your pics are AWESOME! LOVE the dress and the venue- so creative (just like you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girly! I can't wait to see how the engagements will turn out, too!

    ReplyDelete