Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fun news!

Hello, mes lovies. I have some fun news-- I will be guest blogging for ShopItToMe on Thursday! (yay!) However, that means I have a day to write it (boo.). So, my lack of posting today is due to my need to write a blog post in which I style Fall's top pieces for under $100/piece. It's going to be fun, and hopefully helpful for some, but I gots-ta get working!

And, my life is super-busy right now. I know I rarely talk about what's going on in my life, but my wedding is in less than 3 WEEKS. Wow. Aaaaaand I'm studying for the Psychology GRE subject test which is scheduled for right after my honeymoon. Awesome. I'm a little stressed to say the least. I even took today off to study/write applications. Even though I worked all day long, I feel like I've gotten nothing done. Don't you hate that?! Anyway, I will be back on track tomorrow (after a glass of champage, Dancing With The Stars and SLEEP).

No comments:

Post a Comment