Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday night OOTD

I actually would like to change that to OOTN, outfit of the night. I did wear something different this afternoon, but now I'm wishing I hadn't-- I totally love this look! What do you think?


Blazer: purple velvet by Symmetry
Top: F21 floral teal top
Jeans: Hudsons (the one and only jean brand for me!)
Necklace: Francesca's boutique
Shoes: Nine west dual metallic shoe (see below)


The heel is silver! I love mixing metallics.


You can see the top better here....


...and the blazer/necklace here.

I love this blazer because it is very rare that I can wear it. The weather has to be just right--fall, given the material; cool, given the heaviness of it; and still warm-ish, since it's short sleeved. Ooouufff. But tonight is the night, lovies! :) And I looooove the mix of light pink, teal, and this deep burgandy/purple. My favorite thing is playing with color and texture in an outfit. I've learned that neutrals go beyond black, brown and white. And deep jewel tones can be mixed with a myriad of other colors! I mean, within reason, obiv. Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend full of wonderousness and love and joy. Awwwww. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment