Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!

Hope my lovies had nice vacations, wherever it was spent. :)

This weekend was a nice combo between laziness and busyness. On Saturday, my lovely FMIL threw me a bridal luncheon at a fabulous restaurant called Hatties. Yum! Here's what I wore (purple, in honor of my wedding color!)--


Dress: Eva Franco Shoes: Charles by Charles David Bow cage pumps Necklaces: a random pearl strand and pretty Hawaiian blue pearl necklace from fiance

Ohhh I love purple. You can't really see the detail in the dress, which is sad, but it has a very pretty lilac embellished sash at the waist which ties into a cute little bow in the back. And it has pockets! Love.

In other news.... well, there isn't much other news. Thanks for the feedback on the F21 stuff, lovies! I think the plan is to return the striped blazer and keep the peplum. I will be sure to get some good outfit pictures when the weather becomes a tad cooler again (what happened to the beautiful 80s? screw you, 99 degrees!!!).

And be sure to pretend tomorrow is NOT back to work. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment