Thursday, September 24, 2009

My OOTD!

Ha! Would ya look at that. I actually did one today! :)

This is very similar to one of the first OOTDs I ever posted, but because I love it so much, here it is. AGAIN.



Top: BCBG

Jeans: Rich adn Skinny studded boyfriend jeans

Shoes: Steve Madden suede booties

Necklace: BP something or other

Belt: Express gold skinny belt

Bracelet: the fave AV Max pyramid studded sparkles cuff

So FYI, and anyone out there wondering how to do the boyfriend jean look in the Fall, this is my suggestion. It just looks so cute with the booties! and it would look very cute with some socks and high heeled oxfords, for those of you who like to be a bit more daring with your styling.

A little note: if anyone is experiencing some boredom with their same-old shopping sites (I know I am!), I've found that this season's Victoria's Secret is carrying some pretty cute stuff! I might do a post on this tomorrow, highlighting some of my faves. Especially the shoe department. They carry some great brands! Although this isn't considered some insider's find, I think it might prove an unexpected look at a site that can be rather hit or miss. Until then, lovies. Have a great Thursday (happy hour, here I cooommmmeeee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment