Wednesday, September 9, 2009

HO. LY. FARK.

This is my dream dress. Just found on Nordstrom.com. I die. That's it for me, folks. Dead. Want this. NOW.



Too bad it WILL NEVER HAPPEN. $795?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME, HAUTE HIPPIE? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!

Ahem.... sorry. There goes that verbal diarrhea. But seriously.... I know I've never been able to categorize my style, but whatever this is categorized as, is it. It really embodies all that I look for and love in clothing-- color, texture, showin-some-leg, sparkle, and flow-ey. (p.s. I think I just made "showin-some-leg" a fashion trend. Whatevs.) A girl can-- and will-- dream!

5 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous, but the price...INSANE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “I love this dress! Perfect for a party or New Year's! Too bad about the price. $795 is a bit steep.

    I noticed your profile said you are in Dallas! I am also in Dallas. Are in Junior League?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, more than a bit steep for me! hehe... I am not in Jr Leauge. I've come very close to joining a few times but just never did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that IS amazing. But I agree with you on the price - that's insane!!

    Hi from Denmark!
    /Jeanett
    http://jeanettd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete