Sunday, September 27, 2009

OOTD (x2)

I'm trying to be better about this, lovies. I really am. So here are Friday and Saturday's OOTDs!

FRIDAY:



DRESS: French Connection bell-sleeved mini
TIGHTS: Nordstrom (hue?) shimmer leggies
NECKLACE: OOAK feather necklace from Nordies
SHOES: Charles by Charles David bow cage pumps

Oh man, when I first wore this dress, my future-mother-in-law asked, "Is that your nightgown, sweetheart?" Night-gown inspiration aside, I love this dress. It has a 60s/70s vibe. And a super contemporary necklace like this plays with the decade-vibe. Love!

SATURDAY:


Dress: BCBGeneration ruffle front mini dress
SWEATER: LINE flutter cardi
BELT: skinny gold belt from express
SHOES: Bandolino bronze zebra print flats

I'm just trying to soak up a liiiiiittttle more of the summer before it's gone. This dress gets me compliments every time I wear it. I went on a spending freeze a year or two ago for like, two months (SHIT I REALLY DID IT TOO), and afterward, this was my reward. I found it, and I fell in love. End of story, were living happily ever after. I wish I got more up-close details of the ooodles of ruffles at the chest (the dress and the sweater) but you can kinda get the jist.

Can't wait to post a picture of the engagement shoot! A few days and I get to see them. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. I left you a blog award on my last post.

    Cute outfits. I love the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Summer! What an honor! :) I will post tomorrow with my thanks and nominations. Tonight I have to take the engagement pics! (ended up being tonight and not last night.)

    ReplyDelete