Sunday, February 14, 2010

OOTD: A mighty mix of animal

I really don't recommend mixing animal prints. It can look a little less laissez-faire and a little more like crazy-cat-lady.

However. I was curious.

Honestly, I still don't recommend, even if it was as subtle as I could think of. Yeah. Just a general no.

 
  
  

Sweater: F21 bow neck cardigan
Jeans: AE Super Skinnies
Belt: Rodarte for Target bow belt
Shoes: Steve Madden zebra printies
Earrings: ModCloth drop earrings

When forced to choose which animal print I'd keep, it'd be the shoes. The belt is sorta unnecessary in the outfit, so it went. But I was a little excited to discover that these earrings, which I got free from a past ModCloth order, worked well with the pearlized buttons on this sweater. I hadn't worn them before because they're a little loud (to say the least), but a necklace just wouldn't do with the neckline on this cardigan and it definitely called for some danglies.

I felt like doing a poll (which woulda made more sense in the post from Saturday), so here ya're: Will you mix your animal prints?


1 comment:

  1. I love the outfit. Those shoes are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete