Saturday, February 13, 2010

I just had to!

First off, sorry for the lack of OOTD's lately. I know a lot of you really like seeing those, and I love doing them, but I haven't found time lately. However, I promise they will be back in full force soon! So don't fret, my OOTD-loving bloggies.

On another note, I caved today and purchased this splurge of a skirt. I had to. It was calling my name. Thanks a lot, Shopbop, for again sucking me in to your guiles. Eeeep!

Rebecca Taylor burnout leopard ruched skirt

I love the runway styling-- the polka dots, silk lounge jacket and blue theme is beautiful. But I had to try my hand at my own stylings, and I came up with about a million different things. I can't wait to have this in my little hands and try these out in person! Which do you like best, hmmm?


how to wear skirt 2
how to wear skirt 1

Most of the items above are easy to recreate, and I used mostly F21 tops to complete the outfits. I just hope Ms. Rebecca Taylor doesn't barf when she realizes her $200 skirt is being paired with $20 tops. Oy.

My fave? The denim jacket/skirt idea. Not a denim jacket girl, but I'm LOVING the idea of a pretty skirt with ruffles paired with a sturdy denim. Oh la la, spring must get here ASAP.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I like it! All the outfits you put together are awesome. And to be honest, I think it is so genius to be able to combine expensive and not-so-expensive items for your outfits. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt, and very you! All the outfits look great, so you're ready to go as soon as it's shipped to you.

    ReplyDelete