Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Finally.

I've been eyeing Vera's Etsy shop (shop name: gruhche) for some time now and waiting to settle on an item. She makes the most gorgeous, fabulous, beautiful and feminine clothes. Since I have a Vegas trip coming up, I think the Ivory Mummy Skirt will be perfect for a loose fitted top and high heels, day or night. I just can't wait-- I'm finally going to own a Gruhche design! Thank you, Vera, for making such puuuuurdy clothes. :)

(Pictures from her blog-- all credits to Vera.)



Isn't it so sexy and pretty? Yay! :)

EDIT: Just found this insanely pretty Rebecca Taylor skirt... but me thinks it's way too similar to the one above to buy it. Sad. Someone please buy this so I may live vicariously through you, thanks. (p.s. Check out more of RT's stuff here!)

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I love it. If she's selling the tank, I think you need that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vera is so talented and all the clothes she makes are beautiful. Good buy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that skirt is a stunner. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. let me know how you like it when you get it! I wanna see it on you, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. she really is, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, she's not, but I have some ideas in mind... yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It really does look like a mummy skirt! But in a very chic and sexy way. Can't wait to see what you wear with it!

    ReplyDelete