... having such a fun blogging community! Thanks to Elanor at Shopping the Closet for my Happy 101 Blogger Award. I thought this would be a nice way to reflect on what makes me happy, even when I am stressed. Max.
(p.s. these are in no particular order...)
1. My husband. Sounds corney, yeahyeah, but he really does!
2. Shopping. Duh! I love new finds, scoring deals and discovering brands and boutiques I've never heard of. I guess it's a little like hunting for me, and that makes it challenging and exciting. Plus, helloooo, clothes are preeeeetty.
3. My career path. Yes... despite the pitfalls, I would never choose any other route or profession.
4. Texas. It's hilarious and kitschy and country-bumpkin and everything really is bigger.
5. PJs. The second I come home from work or wherever I've been, I throw on sweat pants, a tank, a sweater, and slippers. Then I proceed to hide under Brookstone's NAP blanket and pillow, put on reality television, and smile. That's happiness, people!
6. Wine. Ya'll know how much I love me some wine. (in moderation and not while driving. Just a PSA.)
7. Kiddie movies. Some of my faves= Babe, Wall-E, Up, and Pocahontas. Do not judge. I regress easily.
8. Television of all sorts. I rarely discriminate. I love Sci-Fis, drama, action, reality, chick-TV, home renovation, bridal shows...
9. Health. It's something I usually take for granted, but I feel pretty happy that I'm generally a healthy person with no serious conditions. This blogging community has definitely opened my eyes to the blessing of health.
10. Of course, all of you. Seriously. I'm not being sappy. Well... I am being sappy, but it's heartfelt and true.
Yay! Tonight, I'll be back with an OOTD... and I'll set up some posts for this coming weekend so as not to leave ya hangin'. I'll be in CT for 3 days (and ohgod I have to pack still. Ugh.). Then my traveling will be done for a few months. Thank Lordie!