Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Calling all Project Runway watchers...

Hi, my lovely readers. Today I have a special announcement for you all-- my good friend, Joe, has this really cool site called http://www.joeonthetube.com/  It's a website that reivews television shows of all shapes and sizes. Pretty simple and straightforward-- good television, reviewed by people that love watching it. Go check out the site to see what kind of stuff he's reviewing and talking about.

Here's what I'm asking of you today-- Joe would love a fellow-fashionista's take on Project Runway. He's currently looking for a person who would like to review this season's PR and thought my readers might be interested/have what it takes to talk about one of our fave fashion reality shows. If you're at all interested, you can either contact me (justinelise84@gmail.com) to let me know you're interested and I can pass your info along to Joe. Or contact him directly (mrjcjenkins@me.com) to let him know you're interested. Joe will have details on what goes into reviewing, what he's looking for, etc. This would be a fun way to share your opinions on this season (who's the best? Who sucks? And why does Tim Gunn just roxors?) and maybe get a little famous along the way. :) 

Happy television-ing, lovies!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I LOVE project runway!! I will shoot an email over

    ReplyDelete