Which brings me to my question du jour: These pants: what do I do? Keep or return? (btw, this is the other item I scored from the Shopbop F+F sale). Here's a pro/con list:
1. I don't own any other khakis (that fit).
2. They fit pretty well, I think!
3. They're trendy without being overboard.
4. I really like how they go with some of my items... a nice departure from the jean look.
1. I'm nervous that, because I'm not a "khaki" girl, I won't wear them enough.
2. The pocket is cute, but I'm nervous the paint-splatter print will clash with some things.
3. They're too expensive to sit on a hanger in my closet, unworn.
4. Will they go out of style? (my thought= no, but still a concern...)
Top: UO silk top
Pants: Rebecca Minkoff Helmut pants
Scarf: skulls! yay! :) (from a Dallas boutique)
Shoes: Chinese Laundry
And a quick shot of just the pants, for fit and detail's sake (p.s., if you can't tell, they sit low on the waist but have a slightly dropped crotch effect):
Thoughts? Suggestions? Comments? Help?!