...Some good, some not-so-good.
1. Having a house means you're a grownup. There is no way around it. It also apparently means handymen knock on your door Sunday morning without warning to fix the crack in your ceiling and put the varnish on the door. And you'll inevitably be in your PJs still and not fully awake and trying to remember the Spanish that you haven't studied since 4th grade. "Coma estas, Mr. Handyman? Ummm... uhhh, el sol es brillo, no?"
2. Fall is coming, no matter how much I want to pretend it's not. Well, ok. So there are several months left for wearing tees and shorts, but in the world of fashion, there's no escaping it. The only good thing about this is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. But once that's over, I swear! I'll be hating fall again! Promise!
3. (Although this is seriously making me want to change my mind. But I'm holding tight to my summer! Damnit!)
4. T-minus 18 days until my uber-girly weekend in DC, during which time I will gorge on good food, good shopping, and good cupcakeries. (Wahoo!)
5. This makes me even more sad that the shorts died over the holiday weekend. I miss them! (But, thanks to Meggy for the shout-out!! Totally flattering.)
6. Cheese made of 75% butterfat is the equivalent of heaven on earth. Fo'realz. (you can get it at the grocery store, too!)
EDIT: I also want to draw quick attention over to my sidebar and show you a new addition: Until the end of the month, you can get 10% off your order at eShakti by using code fetchingfashions123 !! :) Also, don't forget, the code for 15% off at Selfish Style should still work, too. (Let me know if it doesn't!)