Monday, June 21, 2010

Move move move move....

Quick edit!:

Thank you to Linda of Little Tin Soldier, who, as I've mentioned drew my cute paperdoll and created my new header. She threw me a little shout-out this week... go check her out if you haven't already, because her drawings are to-die-for cute, not to mention her personal style!

1. As you know, were in the midst of moving! This means few OOTD posts this week (unless I can get some archived photos) because there are boxes in the way of all my picture-taking spots. Plus, given that I'm covered in sweat most of my free time, the pics wouldn't be pretty anyway. I do have a picture I took from yesterday to post, which brings me to...

2. I got my hair-did this weekend! And it's blonde. Seriously, blonde. I'll post a quick OOTD post tomorrow to show ya'll! I'm still trying to warm to it, but I think I mostly like it. :)

3. Enjoy your Monday! (I have a slightly shortened week because I'm taking Friday off to put the finishing touches on the move, so I hope it goes quickly.)

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the moving, girl! We're about to start ours tomorrow, and I'm totally dreading the sweat part! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with everything Justine! And I'm hoping the week goes quickly as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh excited to see the new 'do! Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Justine, you are too sweet! I hope the moving goes smoothly. Stay hydrated! We moved apartments twice in Dallas, both moves in the summer, so I sympathize.

    ReplyDelete