Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Impromptu blog sale!

Hey all!

Just doing a quick, impromptu blog sale. Please let me know if you're interested in any item by emailing me at justinelise84@gmail.com  These will only be on sale for a day or two before I go and sell them at a consignment shop near me, so if you're interested lemme know ASAP! :)  Also, there are a variety of sizes here, so check everything out. All prices are the prices shipped.

1. Anthropologie Moulinette Soeurs dress, size 2 (Can't recall the name of this!) $30.00 SOLD
This dress was out Fall 09 (or winter '10?) at Anthro and is super cute. I bought a size 2 hoping I would get it taken in and never did, and it sat there relatively unworn in my closet. Like new! :)

2. Beth Bowley knee-length dress, size 2-- $30.00 SOLD
I purchased this dress in the Spring of '08, I believe, and wore it for a wedding. Then never wore it again. Just one of those things! Size 2, but because it's quite flowy, it could fit a variety of small sizes. There are little strings for attaching a belt that can easily be used or cut off it wanted.

3. T-Bags Hawaiian-inspired shirt/tunic, size M-- $25.00 SOLD
This was one of T-Bags' resort collection prints if I remember correctly and was out in 09. Bought it intending to wear it as a tunic since it's too big, but then never ended up wearing it but once or twice.

4. Splendid open cardigan, size XS-- $15.00 SOLD
I have worn this a handful of times and there is a little pilling around the sweater. Still in good shape, though! Bought at Nordstrom in Fall 08.

5. The Limited geometric print dress, Size 0-- $15.00
Worn once for a wedding. Bought in 2007 probably and has just sat since. I don't do strapless usually, so I just never reach for it even though I think the print is fabulous!!

6. The Limited bow tie cami, size XS-- $10.00
Cute, and again only worn two or three times. Basically like new condition.

7. The Limited blue lace tank with bow, size S-- $10.00
This is another case of bought it too big, hoping to get it taken in and never did. Oh well! Bought in 2008 sometime.

5 comments:

  1. I love the second dress. Do you have any other pictures of it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, shucks, I would have wanted that first dress :( I am always too slow to get to the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new template!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new template is great<3

    xo, Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new blog layout and header!
    Feels very summery and light!

    ReplyDelete