Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mine.

It's been hard keeping up with posting this week, so my apologies. As a general warning, my posts will be sporadic for the rest of the month. What with that little thing called a WEDDING coming up. In a week. ONE.

WEEK.

Anyway. I got this little beauty today from Free People:


I remember spotting this loverley maybe a month ago and almost bought it on the spot. In my store, it came in the pink and a forest green (not offered online). And I fell in love with the green color. Fortuitously today, I found it for about 1/2 off! And the price wasn't even bad to begin with-- $88. I got it for a cool $39.99. Not a bad deal. The material is a super-soft jersey, reminiscent of a Rachel Pally frock. (ohhohhh and it's got pockets! and flounce! and prettiness!) And though it may look boring here, I promise the styling options are endless. This little baby will make it on the plane to Hawaii with me but will also have a rotating spot in my Fall lineup. With some vintage brown leather boots, a multi-chain layered necklace, an ivory chunky-knit and slouchy purse. Sigh. Yippee!

Also on my purchase list today: 4 pairs of much needed undies (holes? yeah I know, embarassing), a pretty bra (honeymoon HELLOOOO), a cute little blue cord blazer from AE (which I might trade for that cute black blazer I've seen everywhere with the little flower on it) and skinny jeans, also AE. Not usually an AE fan, honestly, and my store carries poor selections, but I needed some affordable skinnies that were low rise and stretchy. Check, check and check.

Enjoy your Saturday night, lovies, and I will make a huge attempt to post, at least through Wednesday. (Thursday= beginings of family madness. Gulp.)

1 comment:

  1. Love the dress! I've been seeing a lot more green out lately - specificially to go with all those jewel tones so popular.

    ReplyDelete